I always think it’s nice to get to know other bloggers a little bit better, especially ones in a similar position to myself, i.e. new to the bloggersphere, and help promote each others blogs. I said pretty much this in my previous post, but I really do think getting to know other bloggers is lovely. So when I asked Megan from the fabulous blog My Names Megan about doing an interview I was thrilled when she replied saying that she’d love too. Just to anyone reading this- if you ever are interested in doing an interview or something on my blog just tweet me and let me know because I really do love getting to know you all. So anyway I’m going to stop rambling on now, as the sun is starting to shine through the blinds so I might go for a quick run before tea, and get on with the questions…
1. Could you please tell us a bit about yourself in 3 random facts…
– I’m terrified of spiders, sharks and deep water, they’re my biggest fears. As well as normal stuff like murderers etc. 😉
– Besides blogging, my other hobby is dancing! I currently study Grade 6 ballet, intermediate ballet and pointework, and I’m doing my Grade 5 modern exam this weekend, so soon I’ll be grade 6 for that!
– My favourite TV shows are Game of Thrones, Pretty Little Liars, Gossip Girl and Glee! 🙂
2. How would you some up your style?
I would say my style is grungy, but sometimes a little bit more ‘hipster’ ooh, I hate using that term, but I can’t think of a better way to sum it up!
3. If you could steal anyones wardrobe whose would it be and why?
My all time fashion inspiration is probably Perrie Edwards from Little Mix, she has the perfect mix of boho and grungy style! I also love Sammi from Beautycrush’s style, Kavita from She Wears fashion and Luanna from Le Happy, they all wear the most amazing stuff that I wish I could pull off!
4. What made you want to start a blog? Did you have any inspiration?
I originally started up a different blog about two years ago, but I gave it up pretty soon after, I wasn’t a very dedicated 12 year old! I can’t remember what my inspiration was back then, I think I just thought it was a cool way to share my thoughts on fashion and beauty online, and that’s still what I think today! I think I was also inspired by people like Zoe (Zoella) and Louise (Sprinkle of Glitter), who I’ve been following/watching for ever!
5. What blogs do you enjoy reading the most?
I love getting outfit inspiration from blogs, so my favourite blogs are mainly fashion focused ones! I love Le Happy, She Wears Fashion, Style and Starbucks, Ellie’s Favourite Things, and loads more, but those are some of my favourites!
6. Shorts or skirt? Heels or Flats? Red lipstick or pink lipgloss? Straight or Curly Hair? Twitter,Tumblr, Facebok or Instagram? London or LA? Summer or Winter?
– Shorts, I feel a lot more confident when there’s no chance of accidental flashing! I do love a good skater skirt though 🙂
-As much as I’d love to say heels, I’m much more comfortable in boots or my precious creepers!
– Red lipstick! I love a red lip, it’s my all time favourite beauty look, along with some sleek winged eyeliner 🙂
– I can’t choose, I like both! I have naturally curly hair, but I love having it straight too 🙂
– I think Twitter is my favourite, but Tumblr is great for killing time, I could spend hours on there! I’m not such a big fan of Facebook or Instagram, though the filters on IG are great for improving my photos!
– Definitely London, I love it there! I think the heat in LA would be a bit much for me, and London is just so magical and interesting, it’s one of my favourite places to spend the day 🙂
– The summer holidays are one of my favourite events of the year, but overall I’d say winter, as I love winter fashion like layering, as well as the things that accompany it, like Halloween, Christmas, snow and my birthday!
7. What are you most looking forward to about summer?
Not having any school! Me and my friends have also made a bucket list of things we’d like to do in summer, including things like paintballing, zorbing, a day in Brighton and loads more, and I’m really looking forward to checking some of those things off! 🙂
8. What are your summer beauty essentials?
My summer beauty essentials would be suncream (obviously), a nice light tinted moisturiser, waterproof mascara and bright lipsticks and nail polishes! You don’t want to have a full face of makeup on a hot day, so tinted moisturiser is ideal, and a bright lipstick or nail varnish will add a pop of colour. Waterproof mascara and suncream are obvious necessities for everyone!
I would just like to say thank you to Megan for answering my slightly unimaginative questions, and I realise I have basically just repeated myself today but if you are interested in doing anything like this please let me know!
Adiós for now and enjoy the sunshine!